Wednesday 8 February 2017

The "office shagger", tragedy in 1 act

I was wondering, when creating this blog, if I would hear enough weird/funny quotes to publish here from my male colleagues. They really are marvellous and have been producing content for at least a week during the past 2 days.

The names in the following dialogue have been change for artistic purposes, yet rest assured that the quote is intact, exactly like I heard it. (How could I ever make something like that up!)

Act I scene 1:
Common area, conversation between John, Jack, Stan and Mark

John, to Stan: So it there a Mrs Stan?
Jack (with a cocky, heavy laugh, speaking for Stan even though no-one asked him to): Naah! Stan is the office shagger!
Stan (with a shy, embarrassed smile): I thought Mark was the office shagger?
Mark (with a wink and false-modest face): Currently not so much. I had a Tinder date on Wednesday and that's it.
Jack (who really loves hearing his own voice): Wait, you had a date on Wednesday, did nothing, and did nothing again on Saturday? What the fuck, man? Are you turning gay?
Mark (half pouting with disgust): She was fat, dude ... she was fat ...

(curtains closing)

Ladies and gentlemen, please give a round of applause to John, Jack, Stan and Mark, wonderful beings who miraculously survive every day without a brain ...

I'm only sorry I could not record their stupid voices and laughs, that would have been worth it.But if you enjoy this ridiculous yet true little piece of art, stay tuned! More is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment